Professional automated Audio Source Separation Software
ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 bridges the gap between basic separations and professional-grade isolations with its robust collection of ADX algorithms, spectral editing tools and new MIDI import feature for easier pitch guide creation. These features give audio engineers, DJs, producers and creative artists the ability to visualize and edit frequency-specific content across the full audio spectrum.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 boast faster separation processing speeds, new STEMS file format export, consonants annotation tool, and zoom-to-fit options, all of which allow users to work smarter, not harder, when separating and isolating melodic content within a mono or stereo mastered mix. ADX TRAX Pro 3 also includes spectrogram enhancements, and a first-of- its-kind pan-specific editing feature to directly edit audio content in specific slices of the stereo field for precision cleanup.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 Features:
- STEMS file format support
- GPU Implementation
- Consonants Annotation Tool
- Zoom-to- Fit
- Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- Spectrogram optimization
- Works with mono and stereo sources
Overview of ADX TRAX Pro 3.0
ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 goes beyond the automatic separation by giving users the ability to directly edit their results by time and frequency, adjust gain, attenuate or remove sounds, extract, raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix and correct audio anomalies using effective restoration tools – all without requiring access to the multi-track sessions.
Transform your basic separations into professional-grade isolations with ADX TRAX Pro. The original TRAX software was developed to assist producers, audio engineers, DJs, and all creative artists in isolating vocal or melodic motifs to create new hooks, innovative remixes and virtual duets. TRAX enables users to raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix without requiring access to the multi-track sessions.
TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, non-destructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
- Pan-specific spectral editing feature*
- Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing*
- Consonants Annotation tool*
- Export files in STEMS format*
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- The Ultimate Remastering & Voice-Over Tool
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
* Features in the recent Version 3.0
- Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.10 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 4 GB
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.