MADE TO JAM
MASCHINE JAM is the modern digital instrument – your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
SUPERIOR SOUNDS INCLUDED
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from MASCHINE JAM. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
- Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building
- Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow
- Acclaimed MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT included
To The Top
To The Top
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).