Next Generation Music Production and Performance System
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
Whats´s new in Maschine MK III:
MORE VISUAL - Two high-res color screens make it easy to slice samples, browse and preview sounds, tweak FX, and mix and edit your projects – without looking at your computer.
MORE INTUITIVE - Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
MORE EXPRESSIVE - Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar.
MORE CONVENIENT - USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
Key Features Overview:
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library – see opposite for details
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform songs – including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects:
- MASSIVE – virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA – percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor
- REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
To The Top
To The Top
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).