Old-school Suitcase Organ with that Classic Fat Analog Sound
Soundiron's Microrgan is a vintage 49-key analog synth from the 1950’s. Soundiron has captured its old-school fat, creamy tone in 9 classic waveform shapes, with infinite sustains and tight staccatos. But to take this far beyond an ordinary analog synth sample library, they also created 20 awesome sound-designed custom synth and effects presets and 40 unique sound-designed ambiences that can be played chromatically as atmospheric synths, dronescapes and pads or used directly in your DAW for underscoring and texture.
Microrgan was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large diaphragm microphones. Soundiron recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos and Acoustic effects samples.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!