Ozone Elements - Mastering Made Easy
Effortlessly get your mixes radio- and streaming-ready with Ozone Elements. With best-in-class processing from Ozone 8, this new mastering plug-in enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master with new assistive technologies like Master Assistant and the legendary Ozone Maximizer.
Assistance with control - Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what’s most important—adding that personal touch.
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get to an optimal starting point
- Create a loud, full master with three essential mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, and EQ
- Professionally designed presets with easy select menu for genre, delivery formats, and more
- Redesigned user interface for an even better mastering experience
To The Top
To The Top
Operating system requirements:
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8 & 10
VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
Graphics card requirements
For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram in Insight, Ozone Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
iZotope products support three methods of authorization. The method that will be best for you is based on the machine(s) on which you want to install your iZotope products.
- If your computer is connected to the internet: The most commonly-used authorization method is Online Authorization, where you can use your serial number to directly authorize a product, after product installation on your machine.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet: For offline machines, we offer a Challenge/Response authorization method. For this process, a challenge code is provided by the software on the desired machine after you perform the installation. This challenge code must then be submitted to our website via another web-connected device. A response code or file is then provided that you can use to authorize the offline machine.
- If you use an iLok: Our products also support iLok authorization for offline machines, or for users who are using iZotope products on-the-go on a number of different machines.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).