The Ozone Imager is a free stereo imaging plug-in for your DAW or NLE. Born from Ozone’s legendary Imaging technology, Ozone Imager can narrow or widen your stereo image with simple controls, stunning visuals, and incredible sound— for free.
Perfect for those looking to try iZotope visualizations and audio processing, Ozone Imager can help you:
- Visualize your stereo image with an integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter for precise, pleasing and immediate feedback.
- Add dramatic or subtle depth and width to mono or narrow mixes with Stereoize Mode.
- Preserve mono compatibility with Antiphase Prevention.
Operating system requirements:
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8 & 10
VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
Graphics card requirements
For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram in Insight, Ozone Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
iZotope products support three methods of authorization. The method that will be best for you is based on the machine(s) on which you want to install your iZotope products.
- If your computer is connected to the internet: The most commonly-used authorization method is Online Authorization, where you can use your serial number to directly authorize a product, after product installation on your machine.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet: For offline machines, we offer a Challenge/Response authorization method. For this process, a challenge code is provided by the software on the desired machine after you perform the installation. This challenge code must then be submitted to our website via another web-connected device. A response code or file is then provided that you can use to authorize the offline machine.
- If you use an iLok: Our products also support iLok authorization for offline machines, or for users who are using iZotope products on-the-go on a number of different machines.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.