Pure Synth® Platinum and Pure Sine 2
Think of Pure Synth as your software version of your hardware rompler. It's not an EDM machine. It is a full blown rompler with electronic AND acoustic instruments. The detail GM spent on the warmth, quality, presets, functions, and useability is amazing. This is the synth you have always dreamed of and the sounds are absolutelly incredible.
- New streaming and synthesis architecture
- 1,000 Brand New Sounds and 21,619 Samples
- 108 Warm Wavetables
- 650 High Quality Presets
- Pure Sine Built-In with incredibly new presets
- BASSalicious - Many custom presets from this library
- A completely overhauled easy to use modulation system
- New and flexible preset system with quick saving and recall
- 20 Brand new state of the art digital effects
- Specific CPU Optimizations especially for Logic and Mainstage
- JP-like Detune for samples and synths
Plethora of Effects and Rack
Added some of the most amazing effects on the market. GospelMusicians licensed the VKFX from Overloud™ and included them in Pure Synth. They also added an amazing Rotary, Dimension D Chorus emulation, and a very detailed Stereo Spread algorithm. Pure Synth Platinum 2 features the ability to move racks to change the position and sound in the effects chain. Changing the order of effects can drastically change your sound and it is just as easy as dragging a rack.
- Create library and bank folders
- Hardrive accessible for easy sharing with other users
- Search bar for easy finding
- Fast loading and selecting
- Quick Overwrite/Save of existing preset
Multiple Oscillator Edit
Edit multiple oscillators at one time to save time on editing. Simply CTRL+Click and select oscillators.
Easy and Powerful Modulation System
Right+Click on any modulator source, including all effects racks, and choose between an Envelope, LFO, or Mod-wheel assignment. This allows you to create very expressive, articulate, and moving sounds that will play wonderful tricks with your ear. You can see a visual representation of the actual knob being modulated and how it reacts to the modulation source.
Create JP-Like Super saw sounds with our new/custom synth detuning that works with samples and synthesis oscillators as well.
- OSX 10.9 or Higher (64-Bit Only)
- Windows 7/8 of Higher (64-Bit Only)
- SSD Required for Streaming
- Intel i5 or Higher
- 8GB RAM or Higher
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.