Most popular Electric Guitar from the 50s till nowadays!
The Fender Stratocaster(R) is and has always been the most popular electric guitar since its creation in 1954. Its unique sound is the favorite of many of the world's finest guitarists and has been featured on countless historic recordings in all genres of music.
RealStrat sample-based virtual instrument faithfully reproduces the Stratocaster(R) sound from both the sonic and playability perspectives. The advanced technology gives its users the freedom to create everything from simple strumming techniques to the most sophisticated solos.
Ways of using
There are three ways of using RealStrat virtual instrument:
Intuitive keyboard layout allows Live/MIDI Keyboard performance with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed in a MIDI track of any DAW.
Built-in Song sequencer designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
Sounds and noises - MusicLab carefully and meticulously recorded high quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from Stratocaster pick-ups which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator. RealStrat sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques and control - An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealStrat. Whether you are playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Chord voicing - Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
Rhythm Patterns - In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or in our internal Song sequencer.
Realism - Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
New in Version 5
- Two instrument Combo Pack
- RealStrat Standard - the original RealStrat model with loads of new playability features, fully backwards compatible to RealStrat previous version.
- RealStrat Elite - features the debut of our new sample set recorded from each of 3 Stratocaster pickups, having four patches and two tuning selections for each.
- New RealStrat Elite guitar sample set
- High quality 24-bit samples, recorded directly from Neck, Middle, and Bridge pickups individually.
- 7 realtime pickup selections giving you the exiting tonal options.
- Double Track guitar patch.
- 6-string, 12-string guitars.
- Standard and Baritone tunings for all patches.
- Stop Slap sound effect added.
- Pinch Harmonics now produce 2-octave up initial pitches.
- New Multi Performance mode
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FX in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar technique emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
- New Usability Features
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and play Pattern track of Song mode.
- Streamlined user interface for RealStrat Elite.
- Option to switch between black&white and color guitar background.
- And more…
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
In Version 5 untermauert RealStrat seinen Status als eine der leistungsfähigsten virtuellen E-Gitarren. Das Instrument meistert dabei sowohl lebendiges Rhythmusgitarrenspiel als auch ausdrucksstarke Solos. Besonders das neue Elite-Model liefert in Verbindung mit einer guten Amp-Simulation einen wunderbar dynamischen und expressiven Klang. Die Lernkurve fällt recht steil aus. Wer aber die Geduld bringt, sich eingehend mit dem flexiblen virtuellen Instrument auseinanderzusetzen, wird mit bemerkenswerten musikalischen Ausdrucksmöglichkeiten belohnt.
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
- VST2 32bit/VST3 64bit/AU 32bit or 64bit/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One, Live ...
- Works as a Standalone module
- AAX support: Pro Tools 10.3.9 AAX32, Pro Tools 11/12 AAX64
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.