A high-powered Convolution Reverb
Revolver is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
Revolver provides the most compelling impulse library to date, with hundreds of sounds from rare holy grail out of production reverbs and acoustic spaces. Additional acoustic spaces and outboard gear can be modeled in a few minutes with Revolver and the Revolver impulse response tools.
Controls for the total reverb time (in percent and RT60 values), wet and dry levels are always displayed. The remainder of the Revolver plug-in interface is separated into several control pages and views. Graphical representations of signal flow, impulse response data, EQ responses, and even images of the impulse response source are available
All parameter adjustments are heard immediately, and the outputs are not muted during any control updates. The user does not need to wait while the reverb is re-rendered.
- Huge library of presets of out of production reverbs, rare vintage reverbs, and acoustic spaces
- Total impulse response manipulation
- Pre-delay (positive or negative)
- Two-band dedicated reverb EQ
- Three-band routable EQ
- Two sync-able delay lines
- Tools for creating custom impulse responses
- Reverb decay crossover network
- Double precision processing
- Low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
Native version v6 or newer supports:
- AAX Native (32/64-bit) *
- Audio Unit (AU 64-bit) **
- VST (64-bit)
- Audio Suite
* AAX versions require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or higher, or Pro Tools 11.1.3 or higher.
** AU versions are recommended for Logic 9, X, or higher.
Operating Systems support:
- Mac OS 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra) or higher
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
This product requires an activation, you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.