Enter the SurferEQ 2
Surfer EQ 2 - pitch-tracking EQ, treating fundamentals and harmonics musically in realtime, Low Cuts always sit right, no octave errors in detection, original analog-behaving asymmetric EQ algorithms, natural sounding even when pushed to the extremes, innovative harmonic filter, new side chain input enabling external pitch detection, zero latency mode, spectrum analyzer and level meters.
Features Version 2
- pitch-tracking equalizer plug/in
- original analog-behaving
- asymmetric EQ algorithms
- innovative harmonic filter
- Side-chain input enabling external pitch detection
- Spectral Gate (normal and reversed)
- 3-mode MIDI control, including an innovative EQ Instrument mode
- Spectrum analyzer and Spectral Level Meters
- Zero latency mode
- 64Bit internal processing
- ILok licensing (no physical iLok required)
- AAX, RTAS, VST & AU format
- Mac: 2 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.7, 32/64 Bit
- PC: 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), 32/64 Bit
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.