Ambient Electronic Theremin Tones
The Soundiron THEREMIN+ is an advanced library based on the classic sound and feel of the legendary Theremin, but with a huge twist and a wealth of additional sound-designed pads, leads, ambiences and atmospheres.
The Theremin+ behaves as close to a Theremin as you can get on a keyboard, smoothly gliding between monophonic notes with variable speed. The Glide knob allows you to adjust the speed of the glide between notes and when set to 0, turns this otherwise monophonic instrument into a full polyphonic sound creator! The Theremin+ includes a number of real Theremin samples, generated tones, and a plethora of carefully crafted sounds, designed from a wide array of sources.
The Theremin+ is packed with features not typically found on a Theremin. The waveform selector lets you choose from Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth, or Square. The Add. knob sets the number of simultaneous micro-tuned voices from 1-4. The Sub-layer adds a whole new dimension, giving you the power to mix in any one of the dozens of included pads, leads, drones, and ambiences complete with separate volume and pitch controls.
The custom scripted Kontakt user interface comes equipped with flexible control features, like volume swell, glide, pitch, vibrato, attack, release, and an additional Sub-layer selection menu with separate volume and pitch controls, giving you tons of sonic possibilities. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
- 5 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable sub-layer articulations, performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, waveform selection and full FX rack.
- 5 base waveforms to choose from: Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth and Square.
- Additive voice control for up to 4 simultaneous micro-tuned voices.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Extended Pitch Wheel range for +/- 24 Semitones.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!