The SP2016 reverbs have attracted a loyal user base because of a particular blend of art and science. They sound natural. They sound distinctive. And, although they allow the user to vary the effect dramatically, the controls can´t be set in such a way as to create an unnatural sounding effect - this is a good thing.
The SP2016 Features:
- Natural and distinctive; unique sound
- Simple, intuitive parametric controls
- Complex early reflections
- Smooth decay tail
- Novel Position control for precise room placement
- Decay control sets the reverb time
- Predelay adds a delay before the reverb
- Diffusion alters the character of the space
- EQ block: corner frequency and gain controls
- Input gain control for precise level matching
- Kill button for quick effect audition
Long used as an essential reverb for mixing hit records, the Eventide SP2016 is still in use in places like Ocean Way. Now, the top favorite reverb algorithm from this sought after hardware box is available for Pro Tools AAX, VST for PC, and AU.
Supported Operating Systems and PlugIn formats:
MAC: OS X 10.7+
WIN: Windows 7+
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.