32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW’s.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, Tracktion 4, Triumph, QLab and others.
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite
32 Lives is a Mac-Intel only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above and an internet connection for authorization.
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.