The sound of big studio hardware reborn as software effects
Let’s face it, there are hundreds of software effects out there. You don’t have the time or the budget to try them all out and find the ones you like.
The team at Arturia felt the same way. They wanted to make things simpler, so they could spend more time making music, and less time auditioning dozens of effects. 3 Compressors You’ll Actually Use features - you’ve guessed it - a trio of legendary compressors recreated as software through physical modelling. In the same way the biggest studios and record artists relied on these compressors to achieve their signature sounds, they will become your go-to choice for shaping the dynamics and adding character to your music.
Iconic tone, unique abilities, and 21st century features you’ll come back to time and time again.
- Comp VCA-65
- Comp FET-76
- Comp TUBE-STA
- High quality presets from award-winning sound designers.
- Sidechain control and mid-side processing
- Arturia’s State-of-the-art TAE® analog modeling ensures that each analog modeled compressor sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Available as VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX for great compatibility.
- Beautiful, incredibly detailed, high-res interfaces.
- Fast, intelligent, tag-based preset browsing.
- Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU, 1GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Mac 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU, 1GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.