Accordions 2 – Single Concertina
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions 2 is considered the first choice if you are looking for a realistic and, above all, playable accordion library. Numerous renowned composers and producers rave about the authenticity and expressiveness of this virtual instrument.
With Single Concertina you get a virtual concertina from Eduardo Tarilonte's Accordions 2 as a single instrument. So if you are looking for that sailor song sound for your current project, this realistic and playable Concertina is the perfect solution.
• Virtual Concertina, the sound of sailor songs
• 3 kinds of bellow shake
• 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
• Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
• Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
• Exclusively compatible with Best Service Engine 2
This single instrument was exclusively designed for Best Service Engine 2 and is therefore not compatible with the Kontakt Player.
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product!
- Mac OS 10.12 - 11 (Big Sur)
Apple M1 support is not given at this time
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
for all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
The latest Engine 2 and a tutorial video can be downloaded here:
Best Service Downloads
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.