AudioLava - restore your vinyl and tape collection
AudioLava is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording audio from LP or tape.
The new version now runs on both Macintosh and Windows PCs and comes with a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina style displays. The user friendly interface helps to find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import and track splitting to restoration and CD burning.
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32 bit and 64 bit versions available) | Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive) and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac | Automatic track splitting | Timer and input level triggered recording | Real-time preview | Preset manager that allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators | Level meter modes include K-20, K-14, K12 and digital full scale | Spectrum analyzer | Loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant) | Phase correlation meter | Time display
- DeNoise | DeClick | DeCrack | DeClip | DeHum
- VST | VST3 | AU (Mac only)
Other Audio Processing Tools
- Software emulation of RIAA phono pre-amplifier | 12 band parametric equalizer (Equalize Light) | Dynamics (compressor, expander and gate) | Limit | Dither | Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments | Highly realistic reverb | Convolution reverb | Echo | Multiply (Chorus effect)
- Wave Audio (WAV) | AIFF | MP3 | MP4 Audio | Ogg Vorbis | FLAC | WMA (Windows only)
- Integrated audio CD burning | Disc At Once burning (DAO) | Supports buffer under-run protection schemes
- Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 | Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended) | 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended) | 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended) | 1 GB free HD space
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later | 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended) | 1 GB free HD space
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.