DeVerberate - attenuate or boost reverb
DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
DeVerberate 2 introduces a new and unique Early Reflections Filter that works in conjunction with the late reverb suppression found in version 1. The Early Reflections Filter uses sophisticated statistical methods to estimate the so called impulse response of the early reflections. The impulse response is then utilized to calculate an inverse filter that cancels out the effect of the early reflections.
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Early reflections filter
- Frequency spectrum representation
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
Windows - A Pentium IV or higher | Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended) | Windows 10, 8, 7 | A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
Mac - 64 bit Intel CPU | OSX 10.8 or later | A host application that is compatible with AU, VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.