This massive 2 DVD, 11.3 GB collection is crammed full of Pop, Acoustic, Indie and Country songwriting; and is a showcase of songwriters like Ingrid Michaelson, Ray Lamontagne, Jack Johnson, Rachael Yamagata, John Mayer, Amos Lee, Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles, John Waite, Cranberries, Kathleen Edwards and so many more.
This library is the fresh, new face of today's songwriting styles and contains 20 kits packed full of melodic hooks, quirky melodies, unpredictable rhythms and textures. Instruments ranging from ukulele, acoustic guitars, vocals, mandolin, banjo, electric guitars, fiddle, percussion, bass, pianos, drums and so many more allow you to harness this new breed of songwriting that has captured today's Music Charts,TV, Film, Commercials and Video Games. Whether you're needing a few rhythms and textures to add dimension to your existing tracks or want that one of a kind melodic hook that can jump start the creative juices, Acoustic Indie Pop will feed your songwriter's inner fire and spark your raw creative flames.
- 11.3 GB of material ( 5.8 GB of 24-bit WAV files)
- 2649 files in WAV, REX and Apple Loops (599 WAV Loops)
- 246 files of Multi-Sampled Drum Hits (24-bit WAV files)
- 462 files of Multi-Track Drums (24-bit WAV files)
- 20 Construction Kits: Each kit contains a demo mix, each and every melodic, rhythmic and textural element broken out into stackable song sections, allowing you to tweak to your hearts content and create the exact amount of texture desire.
* acoustic guitars
* electric guitars
* nylon guitar
* slide guitars
* steel guitars
* baritone guitar
* resonator guitar
* toy piano
* percussion (congas, bongos, cajon, shaker, tambourine, woodblock, handclaps, hand snare, washboard, cymbals
* multi-sampled drums
* multi-track drums
This Multi Format Library (included formats listed on top) does not include any playback software for your computer. A compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this product.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.