Inspiration for New Voicings
Experimenting with and discovering all-new combinations of instruments and timbres is one of the most exciting activities in orchestration. With this bundle you get the Collections Saxophones, Recorders as well as Historic Winds I and Historic Winds II. Instruments that are rarely used in the classical symphonic context but add rich new colors to your arrangements.
- Saxophones covers the complete saxophones family (soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, and bass saxophone) turning its attention to romantic solo and orchestra literature as well as to jazz instrumentations.
- Recorders includes samples of four different instruments (soprano recorder, alto recorder, tenor recorder, and bass recorder), adding a particular exotic timbre with references to ancient or far eastern worlds to orchestral scores.
Historic Winds I and Historic Winds II offer recordings of some beautiful and unique instruments from the Renaissance and Baroque periods, such as Ophicleide, Cornett (Zink) Serpent, Transverse flute, and Oboe da caccia.
Standard Library: Samples 62,781 | Download Files Size 24.2 GB | Installed File Size 42.3 GB
Full Library: Samples 103,995 | Download Files Size 24.2 GB | Installed File Size 42.3 GB
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Please notice: To use the "Extended Library" you need to have the corresponding "Standard Library" already registred in your account."Standard Library" plus "Extended Library" result in a "Full Version"
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.