Virtual Bass based on Samples of a Fender Precision
Ample Bass P is a virtual bass based on samples of the Fender Precision bass. The Library has 2851 samples, all recorded in 44.1 kHz and 24 bit quality. Ample Bass P offers all common playing varieties such as Slap, Fingered & Slides. Features include the built-in tab player, which can load all popular tabular formats, as well as the "riffer" adjusting your basslines to the desired genre through a large selection of presets.
- 2851 Samples, Size: 3.60 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD (Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
- Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 14 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly
- Support for MIDI guitars, users can get the same strings and positions, some articulations (slide and hammer on, pull off), and velocity with live playing a MIDI guitar .
- New and different GUI for extensions
- Improve "Open string first" feature.
- Add SYNC for Tab player.
- New technology: Auto Buzz system
- Groovy Single-Note bass line
- Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
- Slap & Sustain in one MIDI track
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
- Poly Legato
- Slide Smoother
- Combined Keyswitches - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
- Open String First Function
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitarass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
Klanglich überzeugt die ABP Software von Ample Sound. Die Einstellmöglichkeiten sind einzigartig. Die Software läuft absolut stabil, bei geringer CPU Last.
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.