Virtual Guitar based on Samples of a Steelstring
Ample Guitar M is a virtual acoustic guitar which is based on samples of Steeltring Acoustic Guitar. The Library has 4062 samples, all in 44.1 kHz and 24 bit recording quality. Furthermore Ample Guitar M offers all common playing varieties such as Strumming, fingerpicking and much more. Another feature is the integrated tab player that can play all popular formats of Tabs.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- Real strum samples.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - legato articulations can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real-world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- Size: 5.83 GB
- Strum, Finger two Instrument libraries
- DFD technology (Direct from Disk)
- Stereo and Mono Modes
- Controllable Resonance Sound
- Rich Fingering Sound
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- PC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother
- Alternate Tuner
- Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
AGM punktet als nuancenreich und dynamisch spielbare Gitarren-Library mit einem brillanten Klang in erstklassiger Audioqualität. Dank des Strummers gelingen auch Nichtvirtuosen im Nu überzeugende Gitarrenbegleitungen. Wer Wert auf größtmöglichen Realismus legt, sollte jedoch eine ausgiebige Einarbeitung in die Bedienung des komplexen Instruments einplanen. Wenn Sie sich davon nicht abschrecken lassen, werden Sie mit einer der expressivsten virtuellen Akustikgitarren belohnt - ein echtes Instrument eben.
BEAT Magazin 5,5 von 6
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or higher
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.