Virtual Electric Guitar based on a PRS Artist Custom Guitar
Ample Guitar P is a virtual electric guitar which is based on samples of a PRS Artist Custom Guitar. The Library has 6422 samples, all in 44.1 kHz and 24 bit recording quality. Furthermore Ample Guitar P offers all common playing varieties such as Strumming, fingerpicking and much more. Another feature is the integrated tab player that can play all popular formats of Tabs.
- 6422 Samples, Size: 4.7 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD (Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Bridge, Both(Neck pickup as an extension library) two Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar, Strum 11 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Support for MIDI guitars, users can get the same strings and positions, some articulations (slide and hammer on, pull off), and velocity with live playing a MIDI guitar .
- New and different GUI for extensions
- Improve "Open string first" feature.
- Add SYNC for Tab player.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First for playing arpeggio.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
- Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
- Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
- Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.