Virtual Instrument based on a Taylor 956 CE 12-String Guitar
Ample Guitar Twelve aims to bring the Taylor 956 CE 12-string Guitar sound to your studio.
The Library comes with 6.2 GB samples, all in 44.1 kHz and 24 bit recording quality. There are 2 libraries in AG12 - Strum and Finger. Ample Guitar 12 offers all common articulations such as Sustain, Nature Harmonic, Palm Mute, Slide In and Out, Legato Slide, Hammer On and Pull Off 8, all recorded in 2 mic positions Body and Ambience. Another feature is the integrated tab player that can play all popular formats of Tabs.
- Size: 6.1 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD (Direct from disk)
- Multiple Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Any chords & any rhythms with real Strum Samples.
- Controllable Resonance.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.Doubling Guitar - different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Open String First.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
- Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
- Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
- Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
To The Top
To The Top
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
To The Top
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).