The World’s most powerful Guitar and Bass Tone Studio
IK Multimedia's leading amp and effects modelling software takes a giant leap forward with the unveiling of AmpliTube 5. The AmpliTube series accurately captures the sound, feel and vibes of the world's most-sought after guitar and bass gear in a perfect format for practising, recording and performing anywhere. AmpliTube 5 offers a massive increase in gear, features and flexibility for an even more seamless and satisfying user experience, raising massively the bar of what can be expected from an amp simulator today.
If you’re new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you’re in for a treat. If you’re a veteran computer tone-master, well, you’re still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered - and leads the way in - guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 5 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
For a detailed overview of all incuded gear please go to "More Info".
What's new in AmpliTube 5
Additional signal chain & routing freedom, up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom.
Cabinet section with VIR™ technology, radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all.
Custom IR loader: Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet.
Mixer with built-in effects: Lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 19 new mixing effects, include some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track.
Additional Gear: 129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 19 new rack FX and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
Totally re-designed Custom Shop: Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever.
- 5 British Amp models and matching cabs based on classic British tones from 60s, 70s, 80s, & 90s
- Hyper-Realistic Acoustic Guitar Sim Pedal converts electric guitar signal into multiple styles of acoustic guitars
- Double Dynamic 57, a special mic setup based on a pair of Shure SM57 microphones
- UltraTuner – the world’s most precise digital tuner accurate to 1/100th cent
- 5 section “Cab Room” with selection, speaker selection, mic placement, room selection and cabinet audio mixer
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 6 separate modules: Tuner, PedalBoards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, Post Rack effects
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads 4x dual effects loop slots + 2 Cabs + 2x double cab mics + 2x double room mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
- 29 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- 4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists
- Universal upgrade is available to anyone and any previous version of AmpliTube — Restore gear from previous purchases via the Custom Shop
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.