Maximize your tone with AmpliTube MAX
AmpliTube MAX gives you your very own fully stocked tone studio complete with over 300 pieces of gear. It includes a virtual collection of meticulously rendered models of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. With it you get 80 amplifiers, 92 cabinets, 88 stompbox effects, 24 rack effects, 19 mics and 2 tuners that you can use to build your very own custom guitar and bass rigs.
- 88 Stompbox models including: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ and more
- 80 Amplifiers including: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120 plus 5 all new classic British amps and more
- 92 Cabinets including: 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x10 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1 and more
- 29 Vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 19 Microphones including: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87 and more
- 24 Rack effects units including: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker and more
- 2 Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner
Standalone or DAW Plug-in, you’ve got it all with AmpliTube MAX
AmpliTube MAX works as a standalone guitar and bass tone studio for your Mac/PC, and as a channel strip plug-in for your favorite DAW. In standalone mode, you have two very useful features at your fingertips for developing your musical ideas: the integrated 4-track looper and the built-in 8-track recorder/DAW. With this level of control and flexibility, you’ll find the perfect tone no matter what type of project your working on.
To The Top
To The Top
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM, Windows® 7,
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.