This mighty collection of aggressive scoring and concert percussion library for the Native Instruments Kontakt platform is a powerhouse, designed for an efficient workflow in even the most demanding professional production environment, with extraordinary detail, sound quality and flexibility. This all-purpose professional drum and cymbal solution has over 40 different drums and over 100 articulations. Built from our grand 25GB flagship – Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble – this library is slimmed down to put maximum punch into an efficient and affordable solution for everyone. Focusing on the close mic position and standard single-stroke multisampled articulations, it’s designed to be intuitive and easy to play. You’ll find thunderous ensemble and solo bass drums, roaring ensemble and solo toms of all sizes, a massive 8-member snare ensemble and 6 different solo snares ranging from deep 14” wooden bodied snares all the way down to tiny 5” effect snares, ethnic drums of all shapes and sizes, clicks, clacks, hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid China crash, fx cymbals, gongs, Tibetan finger cymbals and much more.
We here at Soundiron are no strangers to epic ensemble and soundtrack scoring percussion. Those who know our work are familiar with the passion, exacting precision and attention to detail we deliver. This library is the culmination of all of our years of experience, distilled into the most comprehensive and earth-shaking hall percussion package available anywhere on the market. We set out to build a monster that punched harder, rumbled deeper, cut through the mix cleaner and got the job done like no other could. We wanted a massive sound and responsive playability, without compromising user flexibility and choice. And it was recorded in the same acoustically-balanced hall as our famous Olympus Symphonic Choir (Mars & Venus), Mercury Symphonic Boychoir, Montclarion Hall Piano, Struck Grand Piano, Cymbology, Anklung and Tuned Artillery libraries, so it blends perfectly with any of them. Apocalypse Elements offers a wide range of uniquely powerful tools that let you personalize the library to your own needs and push it vastly beyond any other cinematic percussion library in its class or price range. With a huge sound and intuitive presets that work right out of the box, this beast gets it done.
- Bass Drums
- Frame Drums
- 6 Snares
- 2 Bass Drums
- Ride (Stick and Mallet)
- Ting Shag
- 2 Dhol Drums
- 4 Frame Drums
- 2 Floor Toms
- 2 Low Toms
- 2 High Toms
- 4 Rototoms
Controls and FX
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key mapping and template design, saving and loading
- Adaptive meta-arpeggiator system with Preset Saving/Loading
- Megamixer system with Kit Saving/Loading, Intelligent Sample Loading, and Per-Slot Room Release Controls
- Drum Category-based (Bass, Snare, Cymbals and Aux) Room Release Controls in many Presets
- Midi Loop Playback and Custom Mapping
- Our Custom FX Rack with powerful and configurable controls for every effect.
- 70 integrated custom convolution IR samples
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.