Save up to 30% on this bundle!
The big Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful sample-based orchestral virtual instruments ever created. The collections, organized in instrument-categories offer the most complete playing techniques and articulations of all instruments, enabling you to create sonic results of the highest caliber and utmost authenticity.
If you are looking for that larger-than-life Hollywood sound, the APPASSIONATA STRINGS are the perfect answer. In particular the legato and sul-G-performances, with varying intensities of vibrato, provide a passionate, large and epic string sound. These big strings are designed for all kinds of cinematic music, from slow and lush themes to fast action scores. In addition to arco and legato styles, the 20 violins, 14 violas, 12 cellos and 10 double basses (six among them being 5-string double basses) feature accented interval notes, staccatos and spiccatos. While APPASSIONATA STRINGS I covers a wide range of articulations, APPASSIONATA STRINGS II offers almost all of the articulations in the first Collection, but played “con sordino”. Some composers even combine the “normal“ strings with muted strings, resulting in a particularly thick and luxurious sound.
Included Collections: Appassionata Strings I & Appassionata Strings II
|Standard Library||Full Library|
|Download File Size||11,3 GB||11,3 GB|
|Installed File Size||19,4 GB||19,4 GB|
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.