Original 80's Style Digital Reverb
The Nomad Factory BlueVerb DRV-2080 is a vintage-style world-class recording studio reverb. This must-have reverb plug-in includes individual two-band equalization, as well as ambiance, decay RT60 and pre-delay controls. Whether sweetening mono or stereo tracks, or simply adding dimension to an entire mix, the BlueVerb DRV-2080 has all the flexibility you'll need to custom craft your sound.
Intended to recreate the qualities of vintage-style digital reverbs from the 80's, the BlueVerb is nothing short of amazing. Impressive for tracking, mixing or mastering, the BlueVerb DRV-2080 is a well-designed, superb-sounding effects processor with a unique and attractive sound character .
- Pre-Delay control 0 to 999 ms
- Decay - RT60 : 0.50 to 10 sec
- Two Band Equalizer
- Low Frequency : -15dB variable from 50 Hz to 800 Hz
- High Frequency : -15dB variable from 1kHz to 8 kHz
- Input, Output and Mix controls
- Very low CPU usage.
- Vintage easy-to-use interface
- Host application compatible with: AAX Native, RTAS plugins, VST plugins, AU plugins
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 Gb RAM (recommended)
- DAW/Host Application with 32/64 bit support
- Authorize up-to 3 computers
- Windows Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac Requirements: OS X 10.8.5 or above
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.