The Famous Screaming Tube Pedal in Plugin Form
The Brainworx bx_greenscreamer Overdrive is an exacting plugin emulation of the classic Ibanez™ TS808® Tube Screamer®, one of the most popular overdrive pedals ever made. Although most closely connected with Stevie Ray Vaughan, guitarists from Metallica’s Kirk Hammett, to Steve Vai to John Mayer have made this classic pedal a key component of their tone.
The Brainworx bx_greenscreamer is a component level emulation of this classic pedal, capturing all the warm drive and tone and putting it right inside your DAW. In addition, the plugin version allows you to do some things you could never do with a pedal, like automate all parameters, process a stereo buss or run multiple instances.
- Faithful re-creation of one of the most popular overdrive pedals ever made
- Classic tones from SRV to Metallica
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Subtle warming overdrive to more pushed tones
- Plugin version has all the tone, but not all the noise of the original
- Brings classic overdrive tone into your DAW
- Plugin does things the pedal can’t, like automation and stereo buss processing
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher in 32- or 64 bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.