M/S Power. Authentic Space. Total Control.
New from the masters of mid-side processing, bx_rooMS is a breathtaking reverb and the next frontier in simulation of acoustic spaces and mechanical plates. At its core, Brainworx's new space-meister features unparalleled realism, superb sound quality, and a huge collection of virtual rooms, halls, churches, plates and ambience. But bx_rooMS also empowers you to shape your virtual spaces in unusual and extremely powerful ways, adding mid-side parametric filtering, center-image panning and width control of the reverb's stereo field.
The key to bx_rooMS' realism and versatility lies in its embedded TrueSpace technology, which explodes the number of included reverb algorithms to create a virtually infinite number of room sizes and shapes. While currently available reverb technologies emulate a fixed set of space types, such as Room, Hall, Church etc. (often called algorithms) and then offer a limited range of possible sizes for each of them, TrueSpace provides a continuous range of unique space types (or algorithms) while always making available the full range of possible sizes.
Mid-side processing is unequaled in its ability to transform stereo mixes. Now you can harness that power in the most realistic and versatile reverb processor ever: bx_rooMS.
- Stunning simulations of rooms, halls, churches, plates and ambience
- TrueSpace technology provides a continuous range of unique space types while always making available the full range of possible sizes, giving you a virtually infinite number of possible room shapes and sizes accessible via just a few straightforward parameters
- Quick Select buttons easily produce settings for five different environments of three sizes each, starting you off with a solid acoustic response before you quickly hone the space to taste
- Continuously variable Stereo Width control adjusts reverb field from mono to stereo to super-wide stereo
- Pan M control pans the reverb's mid channel to correct an imbalanced soundstage or for creative effect
- Mono Maker control collapses bass content in the wet signal to mono below an adjustable corner frequency, anchoring the reverb's center and increasing clarity at its edges
- Fully parametric 2-band equalizer can be assigned to the mid, side or both mid and side channels, or bypassed
- Room Shape slider gradually adjusts the character of reverb programs from natural to artificial
- Continuously variable Source Distance control moves the dry signal farther out into the virtual room
- Directivity control adjusts the degree to which each channel of stereo input signals gets fed into the opposite reverb channel
- Low- and high-frequency damping controls use continuously variable shelving filters with independent bypasses
- Modulation Frequency and Amount controls add subtle movement or create outrageous, pitch-shifting reverbs
- Indispensable Fix Mix parameter allows preset surfing without changing wet/dry balance of effect
- Quantize function changes wet signal's bit depth to 8, 12, 16 or 24 bits to emulate both classic and modern reverb designs
- Extremely low CPU drain allows many instances to be used on track inserts across a mix
- Stereo>stereo and mono>mono configurations included
- Nearly 200 presets from experienced producers and engineers who know bx_rooMS inside and out
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.9 - 10.14
- Windows 7 or higher in 32- or 64 bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.