C.R.U.N.K. is an new jam-packed release which includes 24 Construction Kits providing 3.4 GB of full-range Crunk & Dirty-South action.
Each of the 24 Construction Kits delivers a well composed and professionally produced track (including a main part, variation, intro/outro). With a range of 58 bpm to 127 bpm, you‘ll find unique tracks, which have their own tension, feeling and style. Everything has been designed to conform to the musical genre and the samples comprise a state-of-the-art library, made to achieve true urban sound.
This product will keep you ahead of the game with nothing less than feverish perfectionism at your disposal.
A close look into the 3.4 GB package, finds more than 1313 loops and samples of supremely engineered and recorded instruments.
C.R.U.N.K. offers a massive variety of style accurate drum loops, synth patterns, voices, bass lines, chord progressions, atmospheres, percussion and fx sounds, which can be painlessly bonded to one another. BPM information and root key (key signatures) are embedded in all loop file names, streamlining the selection process.
Each complete kit contains up to 3 sub-kits and a drum single-sound folder, material is organized as follows:
• Main Kit - Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
• Variation Kit A - Provides an alternative track and phrases which is used to add contrast to the main theme and gives you more flexibility for your entire track.
• Intro/Outro Kit - Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
• Single Drum Sound - The single-shots are centralized in this folder, making it easy to create your own additional drum patterns.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information provide a very easy way of arranging a whole song including all the parts you need to make the perfect urban track. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the phrases to further fit your productions / creations.
Responsible for this product are Marc Steinmeier and Bene “Beneluxus” Dehling. They have worked for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG to name a few. They have assisted, produced or remixed for well known artists such as LL Cool J, Alica Keys, George Clinton, Eminem to name a few. They gave a lot of productions their break in terms of Sound design. This product guarantees a sound that is truly high fidelity.
3.4 GB, 1313 Crunk loops and single sounds
Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
Elastik Player included - no sampler required!
Free ELASTIK 3.1 Player is included in this product or can be downloaded for free!
Mac & PC 32 Bit and 64 Bit - AudioUnits, VST, StandAlone, AAX (PT 10.3.6 or newer)
System requirements (minimum):
Mac OS X 10.11
Windows Win 8
Elastik 3 Features
- innovative loopeye functions
- Retune: polyphonic scale and key shifting
- timestretch and pitchshift in best quality
- fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging)
- prelisten in sync
- sequence mode (loads of edtiting features per slice)
- random sound replacement
- parameter automation
- realtime sync to host
- bounce of original and modified loops
- resizeable window format
- mutiple soundbank management
Previous Elastik 2.6 Version
Mac & PC (32 Bit and 64 Bit) - AudioUnits, VST, StandAlone, AAX (PT 10.3.6 or newe), RTAS (32bit )
Mac OS X 10.7
Windows 7 / Win 8
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.