An entire orchestra at your fingertips
With over 90 individual major instruments, plus dozens of small percussion, VSCO 2: Professional Edition is a unique sample library capable of creating nuanced and realistic mock-ups while maintaining a small footprint. Update 2.5 includes 2.5 GB of new content including 28 ensemble patches, sSATB baroque recorders, and brass sections. Update 2.6 brings VSCO 2 Pro to the world of Kontakt Player and your libraries tab, along with 150 new snapshots- powerful instrument presets to find new inspirational sounds!
- 430 NKI for Kontakt Player or full Kontakt 5.6+
- Over 23,000 individual samples/61,800 audio files.
- 90+ unique instruments, from oboes to ophicleide.
- 500+ articulations total.
- Multiple mic positions on most instruments.
- Say goodbye to "machine gun drums" with 4x RR on short articulations, 8x RR on most percussion.
- Smooth, phase-locked modwheel crossfading on all sustaining instruments means perfect crescendos and diminuendos.
- Time Machine implementation on many instruments ("TM" in patch name) lets you adjust the tightness of staccati and pizzicati without sacrificing sound quality.
- Rare instruments such as bass ophicleide, alto saxhorn, cornets, recorders, ethnic flutes from around the world.
- Eight individually sampled triangles. Yeah, eight.
- Reworked and remastered VS products- Marimba, Xylophone, Harpsichord, and Glockenspiel.
- New! With 150 factory snapshots across 36 instruments, explore new sounds from familiar instruments- synthesized harpsichords, folk harps, Renaissance recorders, and more!
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.