Same Experience as Channel G with a smaller DSP Footprint
Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller dsp footprint. Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
- High pass and low pass filters with selectable slopes of up 12 and 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
The Channel G Compact HD user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces, as well as the Venue D-Show and Profile live sound consoles.
Native version v6 or newer supports:
- AAX Native (32/64-bit) *
- Audio Unit (AU 64-bit) **
- VST (64-bit)
- Audio Suite
* AAX versions require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or higher, or Pro Tools 11.1.3 or higher.
** AU versions are recommended for Logic 9, X, or higher.
Operating Systems support:
- Mac OS 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra) or higher
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
This product requires an activation, you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!