***Crossgrade for all registered users of at least one Chris Hein Solo Strings Instrument
If you are looking for the best possible background for your Chris Hein Solo Instruments, Chris Hein Ensemble Strings is the right choice. The Library consists of Full and Small Violin, Viola, Cello & Contrabass Ensembles which were not recorded in a group, instead, the carefully selected and matched instruments were recorded and edited separately. Consequently, each instrument is perfectly in tune, offering excellence in timing and still (or thereby) seamlessly fits the ensemble’s sonic character. You won’t find a wrong note that ruins the whole ensemble.
Ensemble Strings Features Overview:
- 10 Instruments, 2 Ensemble sizes „Full“ & „Small“
- 30 GB Content, 53.000 Samples, 32 Articulations
- Up To 8 Dynamic Layers, 4 Dynamic Modes, Dynamic Expression Sustains
- Special „designed“ articulations, Note-Head Designer, Hot-Keys
- Intelligent Legato & Portamento, Glide-Mode To play realistic runs
- 10 built in DSP-Effects, 2 independent Convolution Reverbs, 63 high class impulse responses
- Ensemble Maker, Micro-Tuner, Adjustable Fader Settings in the UI
- Intelligent LFO-Vibrato including EQ, Customizable Auto-Vibrato
Library-producer Chris Hein has more than 30 years of experience in sampling. This knowledge has been brought into this library, resulting in a maximum of flexibility, configurability and practical use.
Kontakt Player 5.7 or newer required.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.