CineOrch is an Orchestral mockup enhancer for the Professional Composer.
Cinesamples hired a world-class 70 piece orchestra in a gorgeous space and sampled an enormous variety of chords, in major, minor, augmented and in a variety of inversions and articulations across the spectrum. In addition, they grabbed full orchestral tutti octaves, and lush low muted warm chords.
Why record octaves and chords instead of the standard way of sampling?
Short answer: It offers an option that is much quicker to compose with, while yielding remarkably realistic results.
Long answer: One of the main things that makes a mockup sound fake is the layered sample number. For example, if you have a string patch that has 40 strings playing and you play a 5 note chord, that’s the equivalent to the sound of 200 strings. Not exactly your typical string section.
To avoid this, you either need an intelligent scripting that splits up the notes of the chord into their respective sections (like the voice leading engine in VOXOS), or record a large variety of chordal possibilities and trigger them with single keys, thereby maintaining the natural instrument numbers and orchestral balance and panning.
Cinesamples chose the latter, and the result is a composer’s orchestral library supplement that fills a niche (in keeping with the Cinesamplesphilosophy).
- Tutti Octaves (RR stacc, sustains, p to ff dynamics. Three, Four, and Five octave orchestral voicings.)
- Tutti Chords (RR stacc, sustains, p to ff dynamics, majors, minors, augmented, each in 3 inversions)
- Low Chords (4 chord types: majors with root bass, minors with root bass, majors with third bass, minors with third bass. p to ff dyn)
- Adjustable mapping for all patches
- Attack tightening knob (super useful)
- “Sloppy RR” button. For randomly throwing in bad takes (for added realism, very effective)
Requires Full Version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher!
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!