Tonal Sound Design, Nylon Guitar and Distorted Guitars & Bass
Codename: Renegade contains all the tonal sound design and guitar material found in Boutique Drums Renegade. After the latter was released, Musical Sampling received emails and messages requesting that the non-percussive material be made available as a standalone library. They answered!
Designed for cinematic contexts, nu-metal, pop, rock and synthwave, this collection includes 20 thoughtfully-crafted patches built from a variety of sources, including: fat analog synths, electric pianos, orchestral recordings, eight-string electric guitar, bass guitar and nylon guitars.
So if you were eyeballing Boutique Drums Renegade but would rather just grab the tonal sound design content and guitars, this is the one to get!
- Sound design and guitars from Boutique Drums Renegade
- 20 multi-genre playable sound design patches
- Reverb control of custom impulses
- CC assignment option for select patches
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 1.4 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!