Competitive Crossgrade for DAW Owners
Steinberg is offering owners of competitive DAW products the opportunity to crossgrade to the latest version of Cubase Pro. Owners of the following products are eligible to obtain a full, unlimited version of Steinberg Cubase Pro at a special crossgrade price:
- Ableton Live – Standard & Suite (excl. Live Intro)
- Logic Pro X
- Avid Pro Tools Native (excl. Pro Tools First)
- Cakewalk Sonar Platinum & Professional (excl. Sonar Artist)
- Image-Line FL Studio Signature & Producer (excl. Fruity Edition)
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Presonus Studio One Professional (excl. Studio One Artist & Prime)
- Propellerheads Reason (Version 6 or higher)
This is how it works:
You are entitled to this limited crossgrade offerif you canprovide proof of ownership for one of the abovementioned DAW ́sas follows:
- A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
- Or a screenshot of your product registration
- Or a photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo
Please complete the claim form (downloadable under "more infos") and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof of ownership of your eligible DAW product after you have placed your order.
Because the Crossgrade products have to be ordered and approved individually by Steinberg, delivery can take up to a week - only ONE order per customer!
The download version requires an eLicenser USB key for activation (not included)
Cubase Pro boxed version does not include data DVDs any more, but a registration/download code and an USB eLicenser!
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- macOS Sierra / macOS High Sierra / macOS Mojave
- 8 GB RAM (minimum: 4 GB)
- 30 GB free HD space
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
You always get the latest software version (or a free update) available at purchase/registration date
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is included in the boxed/shipping version only, but not in the download version!
Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.