Meet the DCO-106
DCO-106 is a virtual polyphonic synthesizer precisely modelling every aspect of the beloved classic Juno-106 synthesizer, from its characteristic self-oscillating filter, to its dreamy chorus effect. The classic design has been expanded with new, contemporary features, and Cherry Audio have packed it full of of over 330 presets, including all of the original Juno-106 factory presets. With an inspiring, vintage sound, and a jaw-dropping low price, the DCO-106 is a powerhouse virtual instrument from a company with a passion for vintage synthesizers.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
- 330+ presets, including original 106 Factory Presets
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Rich stereo chorus
- Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm
- Full-featured delay section with tempo sync
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Single-key chord memory mode
- Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds
- MPE support
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx commands
Voltage Modular is cross-platform for Windows and OSX in AU, VST, VST3, and Pro Tools AAX formats, and also runs standalone.
Mac: OS X 10.11 or above | 64-bit required | 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows: Windows 7 or above | 64-bit required | 8GB of RAM recommended
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.