Get a cleaner, more complex sound with DDLY!
DDLY Dynamic Delay responds to your track's musical dynamics to create versatile and intriguing delays. It's a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that delays the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, without turning your track to aural mud. Adjust the threshold to split your signal based on transients, then send it down two separate analog or granular delay paths.
- Two delays in one: DDLY analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two—great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Both delays have two modes to choose from: Analog or Grain. Analog produces warm lo-fi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation. Grain produces melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds for truly new soundscapes.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material it’s applied to for unique real-time visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get ‘em all going!
- Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.
To The Top
To The Top
Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.10 (Intel-based Macs only)
- Standalone application
- Plug-ins: AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 9-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
Note: Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
iZotope products support three methods of authorization. The method that will be best for you is based on the machine(s) on which you want to install your iZotope products.
- If your computer is connected to the internet: The most commonly-used authorization method is Online Authorization, where you can use your serial number to directly authorize a product, after product installation on your machine.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet: For offline machines, we offer a Challenge/Response authorization method. For this process, a challenge code is provided by the software on the desired machine after you perform the installation. This challenge code must then be submitted to our website via another web-connected device. A response code or file is then provided that you can use to authorize the offline machine.
- If you use an iLok: Our products also support iLok authorization for offline machines, or for users who are using iZotope products on-the-go on a number of different machines.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.