The Pro CD Authoring Application
The Sonoris DDP Creator is a standalone cross-platform CD authoring application compatible with virtually any DAW software on the market. The DDP Creator lets you assemble professional RedBook compatible audio CD´s and supports the import and export of DDP 2.00 images and Cue Sheet (cue) files. It also enables you to burn and rip audio CD´s and send off images with FTP.
CD Authoring: With the DDP Creator you can assemble a RedBook compatible CD by just dropping mastered 16 bit wav or aif files on the workspace and set the track order. After that you can adjust the spaces between tracks and audition this by playing back the transition from one track into another. Then edit the PQ points, ISRC, MCN and CD-Text data. Finally export to DDP, Cue Sheet or CD and print a PQ sheet if needed.
DDP Export: The main feature of the DDP Creator is the sample accurate export of the CD project to a DDP 2.00 fileset. The industry standard DDP protocol is supported by all major CD replication plants and ensures an error free transfer and manufacturing of your masters. No more need to burn a physical master CD any more!
DDP Import (loadback): Besides DDP export the DDP Creator can import (loadback) a DDP fileset too, including DDP images made by other software, like Bias Peak Studio (XT), Sonic Studio HD, SADiE, Sequoia or Pyramix. This feature allows you to check the project including all PQ codes, ISRC, MCN and CD-Text data. You can edit the project, playback tracks and export to DDP, Cue Sheet or burn a Redbook compatible CD from it.
Enhanced CD: The Pro option allows even more control and adds Enhanced CD support to the DDP Creator. You can create Enhanced CD DDP filesets from within the program by adding an ISO file to an audio project. This can be an (Hybrid) ISO file made with for example Toast or an ISO file made with the DDP Creator by converting a folder holding the data files.
Compatibility: Most DDP software packages or add-ons are very expensive, but the DDP Creator is competitively priced. Together with the powerful import features it is the perfect choice for everyone who needs a professional CD authoring and DDP solution without the need to switch to another DAW software. For example, you have assembled a CD in your favorite audio editor but need to deliver a DDP fileset? Simply add audio files or use one of the powerful import features like .cue Cue Sheet files from Wavelab, CD Architect .wav image files or Pyramix .pmi files or rip a CD and then export the project to DDP.
The Pro version adds even more functionality to the DDP Creator:
- Loudness measurement and normalization of tracks according to the ITU-R BS.1770-2 / EBU R128
- Edit CD Text, ISRC or MCN of an existing DDP without rewriting the DDP image file
- Adjustable gain per track
- Adding fades and crossfades
- Dithering to 16-bit (if needed) with TPDF, HP-TPDF and three separate noise shaping flavors
- MP3 and AAC encoding, up to 320 kbps
- Automatic file tagging for .flac, .mp3 and .m4a files using CD text data
- Enhanced CD support
- Import of CD text with .csv files
- 24 and 32 bit file support
- 24/32-bit file export capability
- Export files with variable naming (%track name%)
- ISRC codes embedded in .wav file following the MPG / EBU standard
- EBU R128 compliant loudness metering
- True Peak metering
- Custom PQ sheet logo
- DDP encryption
- Intel Processor
- 32 and 64 bit
- Up to 3 computers
- Windows Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac Requirements: Mac OS 10.7 and higher
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.