A professional, high quality audio plugin for mastering purposes
With Sonoris Dither you can quantize audio to a lower bitdepth with dither and/or noiseshaping. The dithertype is selectable between TPDF and High Pass (HP) TPDF. TPDF is short for Triangular Probability Densitity Function, a form of dither that eliminates non-linear distortion during re-quantization and has no signal modulation artifacts.
The noiseshaping can be set to three flavors: Curve A, B and C or "Off". It is also possible to set noiseshaping without dither.
The output bitdepth can be set to 16 and 20 bit or "Off" for no quantization.
- Supports 2 dither types: TPDF (Triangular Probability Densitity Function) & HighPass TPDF
- 3 noiseshaping curves: curve A: 5th order, curve B,C: 9th order
- Dither and noiseshaping independent adjustable
- Quantization to 20 or 16 bit
- Full automation possible
- Low CPU load
- Settings can be saved and loaded
- Integer math throughout the signal path, except for the noiseshaping filters
- Windows 32/64 bit VST, VST3 and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary 32/64 bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary and Windows RTAS versions
- Host application compatible with: AAX Native, AU plugins (Mac only), RTAS plugins, VST plugins
- 32 and 64 bit
- Up to 3 computers
- Windows Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac Requirements: Mac OS 10.7 and higher
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.