Tribute to the Legendary Musical Style of Django Reinhardt
This library is a tribute to the legendary musical style of its namesake, Django Reinhardt, innovator of gypsy jazz. Impact Soundworks recorded three instruments - acoustic lead, electric lead, and acoustic rhythm - designed to deliver solo and accompanying parts in the characteristic expression and speed of this wonderful style. With over 20,000+ samples total, Impact Sondworks confidently can say they ´ve achieved their goal!
But the degree of sampling depth and authenticity included in DJANGO makes the instrument suitable for other contexts as well: modern jazz, swing, blues, or even pop, and can provide an alternative sound for lead steel or nylon acoustic guitar parts played with a pick. The rhythm instrument is ideal for the well-known upbeat swing rhythm, best known as "la pompe", in any key and with a wide range of chords.
- Over 20,000 beautiful samples
- Two lead guitars - acoustic & DI electric
- Acoustic rhythm guitar
- Meticulously recorded finger, fret + string noise
- Sustain, hammer/pull, gliss, harmonics + octaves
- Release sounds, up/down slides and dirty notes
- Rhythm: chords in all 12 keys
- Rhythm: 12 chord types and 7 strum types
- Elegant, colorful & straightforward interface
- Automatically triggers realistic noises
- Fine-tune noises and playback settings
- Control fret and pick behavior
- Rhythm patch: pattern builder & playback
- Virtual analog effects rack for easy tweaks
- MIDI learn any knob
The designer of DJANGO, Dimitris Plagiannis, also produced our popular bouzouki and oud sample libraries, and approached this with the same sampling philosophy: meticulous recording, editing, and scripting techniques to make the instruments sound absolutely real. Not just through intelligent note playback (smart virtual fret selection, bends, slides, release noises), but also by including playing inconsistencies that provide the dynamics, flow, and expressiveness of real acoustic performances. It's these subtle (and controllabe) imperfections that give sampled and sequenced performances true life and depth.
FULL VERSION (not player) of Kontakt version 5.5.1 or higher
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!