Lead The Charge
Produce and CV-control gritty, distorted delays, flanging effects, choruses and more with this unusual, proto-digital add-on module for Modular, the software Eurorack synth. A BBD uses a chain of capacitors to sample and delay your signal, with increasing loss of fidelity as the delay line gets longer. This can give rise to an enormous range of creative options, and add extra dimensions to any sound, from drums, guitars, and vocals to synth waves.
- Ultra-precise model of rare and exciting style of analog delay effect.
- Can be used within synth patches in Modular, or for processing external audio in Modular FX.
- Six different models in one module.
- Great for dirty delays, sharp slapbacks, whooshing swirly ambience, or utter craziness.
- Build your own flanger/chorus for guitars, drums, or any other audio source.
- Take advantage of the disadvantages of this special design – use the BBD as a bitcrusher or distortion unit.
- Keep the original noise bleed, or simply switch it off.
- Requires Modular
To The Top
To The Top
- Mac min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- PC min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8 or 10, 64 Bit (except Windows 10 Anniversary Edition)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.