Highly Expressive Soundscape Creator
From intensely high pitched to the deepest low frequencies, eerie and haunting, dark and mysterious, not to mention those that are simply offensive to the ears, the FX elements in this collection will make you feel cold, tense and inextricably uncomfortable. They are, therefore, the perfect ingredients for using DRONAR to create evocative musical soundscapes and atmospheric pads that will emotionally charge your next modern cinematic production – from mystery and horror to sci-fi and thriller genres.
Dark echoing winds, deep rumbles, anxiety-inducing atmospheres... beautifully warped and exquisitely alluring or the stuff of your darkest nightmares... the sounds in DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres cover a wide frequency spectrum that make this module a minefield of intriguing audio to be explored and expressively played.
Coupled with DRONAR’s dashboards of easy-to-use controls and effects, these sounds are heavily customisable and can be tweaked to exactly meet the needs of your project. What´s more, fascinating tuneful presets created by guest composers will give you an instant starting point.
- Expressive soundscapes and atmospheric pads creator
- 144 .nki patches
- 1,662 samples
- Total library size: 3.76GB
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher
- Sounds recorded and processed by Hollywood Trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio
- Contains unique and highly useable FX for building textures
- Evolving, rich and complex sounds that would otherwise take hours to create
- Guest presets created by professional film composers
- Covers a wide frequency spectrum for ultimate versatility
- Highly customisable with easy to use controls
- The ideal tool for modern movie, tv and video game soundtracks
- Excellent for mysery, sci-fi, thriller and horror scenes
- Also great for dark ambient and electronic music
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators
- Random button for instant and inspiring new sounds
- Onboard FX provide further sound design opportunities
Whilst primarily geared towards film and TV composers, DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres is also a useful tool for dark ambient and electronic music tracks as well as music that crosses over those genres, for example cutting edge pop, rock and EDM songs.
With Dronar Cinematic Atmospheres, Gothic Instruments managed it again to keep it up. Cinematic Atmospheres is another well-crafted and great sounding library, perfectly suited to the dark and scary film genres like science fiction, horror or drama. The expertly crafted source sounds by sound designer Alessandro Camnasio provide you with a literally endless amount of convincing sonic combinations. Create mysterious and haunting cinematic atmospheres in no-time by using any of the 132 remarkable presets made by working film composers or create your very own ones by making use of the many control and modulating features of the Dronar engine. Either way, not only if you’re a film composer, this inspiring toolkit will definitely keep you busy for days.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.