Expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator
DRONAR Dark Synthesis is perfect for Retro/Synthwave musical styles, offering an abundance of luxurious complex cinematic sound design layers for you to sculpt and shape to the needs of your project.
These dark, eerie and mysterious synthetic textures have been created by combining strange synth waveforms with complex processed real world recordings crafted by sound designer and synthesis enthusiast Adam Pietruszko and Hollywood movie trailer Sound Designer Alessandro Camnasio.
The result is a palette of highly useable, professional-grade sounds unlike those found in any of the other DRONAR modules released to date.
- Expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator
- Includes 127 .nki presets
- Total library size: 7.25GB
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.6 or higher
- Evolving, rich and complex sounds that would otherwise take hours to create
- From foreboding otherworldly and disturbing atmospheres to ethereal and mysterious soundscapes
- The perfect companion for movie, tv and video game soundtracks
- Great for intros, breakdowns and backing layers in electronic music
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with the Rhythm Editor
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
Netflix´s Stranger Things soundtrack, Cliff Martinez´s synth-driven score for the 2011 movie Drive, the music of SynthWave artists such as Kavinsky and Perturbator - DRONAR Dark Synthesis delivers all these types of sounds that would normally take hours to produce from scratch.
"Focusing on the sound of twisted and retro-style synthesizers, Dark Synthesis really lets you dive into this world of futuristic darkness and mystery. The engine’s intelligent key analysis feature and multifaceted modulation options help to effortlessly create elaborate and evolving underscores. If you’re looking to inject some analog synth retro charm with a contemporary edge to your compositions, DRONAR Dark Synthesis is definitely a tool to have your eyes on."
"Of all the Dronar libraries I have had a chance to check out this one really stood out for me. As a composer who is working on underscore for media regularly, I will be turning to Dark Synthesis for my next project to evoke mystery and tension."
Sound on Sound Magazine
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.