Create atmospheres, pads and textures that conjure an unsettling unreality
Strange broken glitches, soft radio atmospheres, electric pads and more combined with an award-winning engine make Gothic Instruments DRONAR Glitchscapes one of the most strangely addictive, dramatic and powerful sounding DRONAR Kontakt modules to date.
Think David Lynch movies and award winning TV series Twin Peaks – that surreal dreamlike imagery heightened by slow building, ominous and lingering background noise. Uniquely discomfiting soundscapes brimming with strange industrial humming and hissing, interrupted by odd threatening noises that can’t fail to induce incessant tension and uneasiness. Conjure an unsettling, unreality where ghostly moths flicker around haunted light bulbs and the ugly side of human nature bubbles beneath the collective subconscious like black, sticky tar.
But DRONAR Glitchscapes is not just for soundtrack projects… build evocative aural landscapes for your ambient music or use the strange broken glitches to create a unique edge to electronic dance tracks. Combine with DRONAR Metal & Glass to add a more ethereal and glacial ambient, or for more abstract imaginative noises and atonal sounds combine with DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres.
New to the DRONAR series! Following user feedback, DRONAR Glitchscapes is the first DRONAR module to deliver the included presets as snapshots giving you much quicker load times so you can maintain your creative flow. Instructions for installing these are included with your download.
- Expressive atmospheric sound creator for Kontakt
- Includes 204 presets delivered as snapshots for fast loading times
- Over 2000 samples
- Total size: 3.86 GB
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher
- Evolving, rich and complex soundscapes, pads and textures that would otherwise take hours to create
- Strange broken glitches, soft radio atmospheres, electric pads, and more
- Highly suitable for thriller, sci-fi and horror soundtracks as well as technology or mystery-themed documentaries
- Use to add interesting elements to electronic music and atmospheric beds to ambient tracks
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Dive deeper with DRONAR's unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
To create the sounds of DRONAR Glitchscapes, Hollywood movie trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio recorded various kinds of electromagnetic sources with special pick-ups such as faulty hard-drives, broken electronic devices, power chargers, electrical junction boxes, phones, electric noises from welding machines, radio interferences and anything else that produces some kind of electric noise. These recordings were then processed and edited the raw sounds with convolution and FFT processing, enhancing, distortion and a ton of other effects, classic and esoteric.
Kontakt files for fully purchased Kontakt 5.8 or higher
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.