Revolutionary atmospheric sounds generator
DRONAR is a deep, expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator. This first module in the series - The Hybrid Module – creates deep, grainy cutting-edge, evolving cinematic and sci-fi atmospheres with 300 inspiring presets.
A UNIVERSE FROM A SINGLE NOTE - Uniquely, DRONAR creates complex atmospheres from a very small number of notes played (1 to 4 recommended). It spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The result is rich and dramatic.
A HAND FREE FOR EXPRESSION - All this complexity from a few fingers on one hand frees up your other hand to expressively control the dials with mouse drags or external MIDI controller knobs, and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. Subtle dial movements give instant and deep expression, ideal for soundtracks as well as highly expressive cinematic pads in any genre.
A COMPLETE ATMOSPHERE - Because DRONAR instantly adds low, mid-range and high sounds plus sound effects, you barely need other sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music.
BEGINNER AND EXPERT FRIENDLY - Needing to only play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is obviously inviting for beginners, but an expert will get much further by knowing what notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials.
- Create a massive universe of sound from a single chord
- Incredibly simple, shimmering interface
- Massive control from 6 powerful dials
- Hold a few notes with one hand and turn the expressive dials with the other
- Vast potential to create amazing, complex atmospheric sounds and expressively perform them
- 300 powerful presets
- 16GB of audio compressed down to 8GB
- Audio by Hollywood trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio (Mad Max, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them)
- Expressive live strings performed by players from the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
- Below the surface, DRONAR is a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
- Record all your dial movements as DAW automation
- Works beautifully with external MIDI controllers
Incredibly innovative and addictive, there is nothing quite like DRONAR for offering so much live expression control - it will change the way you create atmospheric sounds.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.