Beat Detection-based downward and upward Compressor / Expander
Drum Leveler is a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander. By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat, without affecting bleed noise or beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Unlike traditional envelope-followers that detect incoming levels and utilize VCA to apply gain changes, Drum Leveler runs an advanced new algorithm that takes full advantage of the digital domain – allowing unparalleled control over your drums' dynamics.
Drum Leveler is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous downward & upward compressor/expander
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for artifacts-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allows processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono, Stereo, Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
Drum Leveler is available for Mac & PC in AAX, RTAS, VST and AU formats, in 32 and 64 bits.
Beat Magazine 5.5 / 6
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.