Drum grooves and fills inspired by the greats of classic rock
In the 1970s, acts like Whitesnake, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin not only paved way for a new breed of loud, beat-driven rock – they also revitalized the drum hero of the jazz-age and cemented the role of the drums as one of the pivot points around which they based their sound. Still to this day, the pummeling grooves of John Bonham, Ian Paice, Keith Moon and Bill Ward continue to inspire writers and underline the fact that in classic rock, the drums are – and should be – loud, obnoxious and play as much of a leading part as anything else in a song.
With that as a foundation, we headed back to the genre’s heydays to capture some of its unmistakable traits. Expect the big, bold mid-tempos, the doom-ridden slow songs, the hammering up-tempos – and, of course, the larger-than-life and rightfully abundant spur of fills.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by primarily ‘70s classic rock music
- Played by professional session drummer
- A total of 319 individually played files
- 4/4 in straight and or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 78 BPM to 178 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, fills)
- Windows 7 or higer
- Pentium 4 or Athlon CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB free hard disk space
- OS X 10.6 or higer
- INTEL CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB free hard disc space
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.COMPATIBILITY: All major Digital Audio Workstations.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.