The only drum processor you'll ever need
Usually, you would need several plug-ins to gate, compress and EQ your drums as you desire. It's hard to find the right match of the processors, needless to say, you have to care about levels between the plug-ins and other annoying facts like tuning your sound in several windows at the same time.
With DW Drum Enhancer, all these troubles are gone. One click sets up your system and the only thing you have to care about is the fine tuning and gentle saturation of your sound. You save your time and insert slots and CPU power.
Presets - The fastest way to get to the desired drum sound is to use the DWDE presets. Those were carefully prepared in DW studios by professionals that specialize in drum recording on daily basis. It would be hard to find someone who's ever recorded more drum hits
Dynamics - The intelligent and tweakable Gate helps to remove the unwanted signal from the recorded material. The compressor type, knee and times depend on the drum type selection. The chance to use parallel compression gives you endless sonic options.
Equalization - Don't search for the EQ sweet spots. The DWDE EQ was precisely designed by the DW engineers. The knob's frequencies, Q's and high/low pass behaviour depends on the drum type you dial in the selector section. The Pre and Post positions are standard.
Five types of true valve saturation add the drum sounds colour, warmth and special character. The section is based on Audified precise circuit modeling technology.
- P - Presence – a higher amount of signal on mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has a higher amount of signal on higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.12
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.